- 24/7 help line - (+94) 710 107 107 / (+94) 113 071 073
- Latest visa and safty guidlines in Sri Lanka. More info ...
- Latest official Covid-19 figures in Sri Lanka. More info ...
- BIA Airport, the main airport in the Island, is open for business. More info ...
Date last updated: 03 Mar 2022
- Fully Vaccinated travellers are exempted from pre-departure COVID-19 PCR/ Rapid Antigen tests from 1st March 2022.
- No minimum number of days is required for a stay.
- No restrictive quarantine required.
- “Fully Vaccinated” travelers can stay at any type of accommodation and no on-arrival PCR test required.
- “Not-Fully Vaccinated’’ travelers stay in a ‘Flexible bio-bubble’ with all facilities of the hotels made available and ability to visit approved tourist sites.
- “Not-Vaccinated’’ travelers can still have a great time under the protection of the Tourism Bio Bubble for a duration of 7 nights/8 days.
- Children below 12 years are exempted from on-arrival and exit PCR / Rapid Antigen tests.
- Ensure you have the mandatory COVID 19 Insurance of 12 USD with one month cover of 75,000 USD required for all travellers (whether fully vaccinated or not vaccinated). Pay through ( https://portal.pionline.lk/covidinsurance/)
- Visitors can apply for online visa through eta.gov.lk.
- Please submit the mandatory Health Declaration Form (https://airport.lk/health_declaration/index)
- Free Covid-19 tested driver - We arrange you a driver with Covid-19 PCR test done within 24 hrs to your pick up - only available for pre-plan 14 days or more tours.
- Arrange a mobile PCR testing unit to your accommodations
- We look after A-Z stuff with Gov Covid-19 protocols when you reserve a tours with us.