8. Kms a day : 100 Kms.
9. Fuel : The price includes driver and fuel consumes.
10. Tariff : Tariff will apply for each additional Km driven. Find our on here.
11. Detention fee : After 8.00 PM, per hour detention fee of 200 LKR applies.
12. Highway & parking fees : Shall be born by the client.
13. Driver and helper accommodation : LKR 2,000 per person (a helper is accompanied with coaches) per day, if such an arrangement is not met with the accommodation you have reserved.
14. Night out bata : LKR 1,000 per person (a helper is accompanied with coaches) per night.
15. Insurance : All vehicles are comprehensively insured to cover the driver, passengers, vehicle and third party damage with car rental fleet cover.
16. Personal injury and accidental death coverage : Personal insurance coverage does not exceed 500,000 LKR per person.
17. Refundable deposit:
Scooter - LKR 25,000
Tuk Tuk - LKR 40,000
Standard car - LKR 50,000
Luxury car - LKR 70,000
Luxury off-road drive - LKR 100,000
18. Collecting point :
18.1. At a place you desire. The relevant expense to bring the vehicle to you is born out of you.
18.2. At our office - Map.
19. Collecting time : Between 9.00 AM and after 5.00 PM - or just ask us to make our self available to you.
20. Returning time : Returned before 8 AM. Otherwise calculated as another day.
21. You shall produce :
21.1. Copy of national identity card or passport
21.2. Copy of international or national driving license.
21.3. Customer's permanent address and land line number (local or foreign).
21.4. Another reference land line number (local or foreign) - all numbers shall be land line numbers, mobile numbers are not being accepted as references.
21.5. Customer's itinerary - where the vehicle is kept each night.
22. Kms a day : 100 Kms.
23. Fuel : By client
24. Tariff : Tariff will apply for each additional Km driven. Find our on here.
25. Day calculation : The day is calculated on calendar day basis and not on 24 hour cycle.
26. Month : Month is counted for 28 days from the contract is signed.
27. Mileage calculation : Mileage is calculated from yard to yard basis.
28. Fuel calculation : Tank full of fuel given and received.
29. Meeting an accident : Depending on the severity of accident, the local police shall record the incident and the vehicle insurer shall approach the accident site for initial assessment.
30. Replacing the vehicle : If needed, the vehicle will be replaced as soon as possible.
31. Customer's liability : The accident liability is limited to refundable deposit value.
32. Personal injury and accidental death coverage : Personal insurance coverage does not exceed 500,000 LKR per person.
33. Airport VIP Lounge and Picking up costs:
VIP Lounge - 80 USD
Parking fee - Car 300 LKR / Van & SUV - 500 LKR / Coach - 700 LKR
Porch entrance fee - 200 LKR
Paging fee - 100 LKR.
34.1. The quotation provided to the customer by Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka including accommodation is just an quotation - a snapshot indication of cost at particular time for a particular time.
34.2. The room mentioned in the above quotation does not imply that the room is available at that accommodation.
35. Room Availability
35.1. The customer may ask Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka to check the availability of room at any time.
35.2. Be aware that the room, which was available in this minute, may not be available in next minute.
36.1. The room is reserved without receiving any payment if the reservation is made 26 days prior to the check-in date.
Ex - Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka reserves a room one year in advance without any payment.
36.2. For the room, which is reserved within 25 days to the check-in date, the payment shall be materialised as mentioned in '4 Payments' above.
Ex - Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka does not reserve any room without receiving payment if the request is made within 25 days to the check-in date.
36.3. Any previous reservation, which the payment was not materialised on 25th day or before, prior to the check-in date, is cancelled automatically.
37. Room Unavailability
37.1. When the mentioned room is not available, but when there is time available, Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka is obliged to consult the customer first prior replacing the room.
37.2. However, when there is no time available, Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka always reserve the right to replace the room with a fair room at the same accommodation or at another accommodation as the last resort.
37.3. Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka is obliged to inform your with final amendments promptly.
37.4. Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka is always obliged to provide the same room mentioned in the quotation, only if the room is available at the time of final reservation - after receiving the payment.
38. Room Cancellation :
38.1. 21 Days & above no cancellation fee - our administrative fee might apply.
38.2. 15-20 Days - 50% cancellation on the basis booked.
38.3. 14 Days and below & No Show - 100% cancellation on the basis booked.
39. Refund policy
39.1. Refund amount will be determined after reducing accommodation-provider's and Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka' cost.
40.1. Cross Country Travel Sri Lanka is directly responsible to its customer for the services sold online and offline.
40.2. Cross Country Travels Sri Lanka takes upmost effort to guarantee best services available with accommodation and third party service providers.
40.3. The responsibility, in any failure to deliver as such agreed, is ultimately lie at the hands of accommodation and service providers.
41. Tipping : Tipping drivers and helpers is entirely up to you. Usually it is 10%.